View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 11:12 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

I am in my 10th week now. My burning came back, it went up to my buttock on my left leg but happens in patches almost anywhere on my body, comes and goes. My left calf is a little better though, not as stiff and weak as it used to be. I do get shooting pains in different parts of my body though. The tingling in my rink and pinky fingers come and go on both hands.
I visited neuro, he did EMG/NCS and checked reflexes. All reflexes were normal. He said also that EMG/NCS does not show any neuropathy in legs at all! In my arms he said it looks like I have a rare case of bilateral cubital tunnel. So now I am waiting for vitamin B12, erythrocite sedimentation rate and Lyme blood tests results and scheduled for brain MRI on Wednesday. Neuro says right now it looks to him that I have two different unrelated nerve conditions - bilateral cubital tunnel and "something else which we do not yet know what". I asked how would and extremely rate bilateral cubital tunnel develop together with a different nerve condition at the same time bhe said he does not know and maybe there was a trigger that affected the whole system and made all nerves susceptible to nerve conditions. To me that is all very weird...
Did you get your diagnosis?
kostukei is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote