View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 07:36 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

@BurritoWarrior

What your neurologist said is very interesting. I actually fell on ice, bottom first, some time ago, and then started feeling concussion symptoms (but which were much worse and which have lasted for much longer than the ones I felt from my first concussion).

I am still not sure if these health issues/symptoms were caused by 1. an actual concussion (which seems unlikely after having read your post), 2. neck/spine trauma that might have occurred when I hit the ground, perhaps reducing blood flow to my brain, which might trigger similar effects to a concussion 3. a migraine, as you describe, although I think that it is unlikely that a migraine would be the sole cause as my symptoms were more severe and long-lasting (to this day) than I would expect a migraine to be capable of triggering. The cause could also be of course some combination of the above or something else entirely.

I also suffer from sensitivity to relatively small or minor movements/contacts. I am thinking that migraines might be part of the problem. Do you mind if I ask you the name of the first neurologist that you saw?
Digamma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote