View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 07:44 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Question Hearing Question

Hello

My husband has Parkinson’s & Is on a cane, he shakes badly and his neurologist has filled out forms saying he is disabled plus told him he wouldn’t be able to work anymore to apply for disability so he did, he went to his hearing yesterday in front of a judge, he was in there around 40 min and said the vocational expert said he could go back to one of his jobs which is is very crazy and there is no way he could do warehouse work that he used to do which is what she stated he could do, they are a lot of lifting and bending,walking sitting and he has major problems with everything and most of that above he can’t do, how in the world would the vocational expert say this to someone in his condition that should be against the laws for someone to do a person in his condition this way plus the man worked for 30 plus years 27 years for the same company was only off once in those years working which he hurt his back, my question is will this deny him for the third time or might the judge make a decision based on what he seen and what medical records he has turned in from doctors that he is going to, I feel so sorry for him because he is a honest person and has done nothing wrong it’s just facts that he has and is getting done this way just don’t understand why or how they are doing this to him, it isn’t like he quit work and signed up for disability, he got his shoulder hurt at work had to have a surgery done on it and after the surgery is when all the Parkinson’s started and the problems that come with Parkinson’s, anyway I’m wanting to know if he can still be approved even though the vocational expert said he could do one of his previous jobs which makes no sense what so ever the man can’t hardly walk crazy.....Makes Me Sick At My Stomach.......Anyway Thanks For Any Input!!
JTL71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (01-17-2020)