View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 03:28 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you for replying to me, I so hope he looks at my husbands records & saw how bad he really is and I say again, it’s a shame that someone in the law system could say in his condition that he could go to a warehouse and work that blows my mind that it was even said, also yes his neurologist has filled out forms on top of forms for him stating his condition and that he can not work at doing anything because of several conditions, memory, dizziness, shaking, jerking and can’t raise or use his right arm above his chest area plus that the symptoms will worsen and not get any better which they have already, he also takes tons of medications for everything from Parkinson’s to memory, panic attacks etc etc, again I want to thank you for taking the time to give me and my family some hope because I’m afraid he is going to hurt him self over all he has been through, he isn’t a person that is trying to use this system the man needs help and has no where else to turn to for income plus has worked his entire life plus paid into this stuff for 30+yrs, amazing how laws in this world can allow people to do someone that’s in his condition the way he has been done simply AMAZING WOW is all I have to say plus a shame.............Thank You Again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
did he have a lawyer and if so did the lawyer object or refute the vocational expert? yes, people do get approved despite what the vocational expert may say.

the alj should be looking at the totality of the evidence. of course it doesnt help that the vocational expert said that, but it isnt the overall deciding factor. if he has been going to that neurologist for any length of time, and the neurologist forwarded the records that ssa requested and if the records are detailed, the neurologists opinion should carry the most weight.

i think the fact that your husband did warehouse work may help his case because its heavily physical, and obviously he's not capable of doing it anymore according to the symptoms you described.
JTL71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote