View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 04:38 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Make sure all drs reports stating limitations & all symptoms is clearly noted.
Is he limited in ADLs? (activities of daily living)
energy levels? work 8 hr day ? 5 days a wk? part time?? not at all?
Medication effects is something to note also..driving? memory?

Did the voc person do the physical testing with him?

check our sticky threads for tips and help also..

Yes he can’t do anything around home anymore, been out of work since 2017 which got hurt and went down hill from there with him problem after problem starting happening to him after that surgery, we knew for years that they was something wrong with him because he used to do everything and started back about 10yrs ago he couldn’t get enough sleep stayed tired all the time struggled to get through his day at work because of his energy level was going to doctors trying to figure out what was wrong but they never could find it, then about 5yrs ago his head starting getting a slight shake every now and then but just didn’t really think much about it until he had the shoulder surgery which has absolutely killed him in every way, we didn’t know he had the Parkinson’s going into surgery but that was his problem all along they just never caught it or sent him for testing until the symptoms was so bad, anyway on the meds he has side effects but stays in bed a lot basically all the time and he takes so many he doesn’t know what meds does what to him, he has sweats, diarrhea at times, headaches a lot, upset stomach, blurred vision, dizziness, no energy and several other factors that he lives with everyday of his life, he can’t drive a vehicle anymore doctors said he cannot drive anymore, someone supposed to be with him 24hrs a day in case he falls which at times he has to be alone because me & my daughter have to work, now on the VOC physical part I don’t think so, I think he said she just asked him questions about what type of work he did in the past which was a DME technician, warehouse worker, she asked what he did in those jobs and he answered, the hearing was held video teleconference and the only people that was with him in person was his attorney, I hope I have answered most of your questions if not please just ask I will do best I can with info you ask for........Thanks Again!!

PS=That is another thing he can’t drive a vehicle but he can go work in a warehouse driving a forklift and lifting all day......So stupid I have never in my life seen such people in this world do someone the way this man has been done and the man loved to work his record shows that but he cannot help his conditions but I guess that doesn’t matter to these people in the law system....Shame
JTL71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote