View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 07:42 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

[QUOTE=Jo*mar;1282950]Usually if 55 or so they tend to allow for age related issues, since closer to retirement age..

If you feel atty is lacking I believe you can change for another one..
might be worth searching for info on that..
Sometimes they want to know what the dr says person can or cannot do.. if no driving at all the dr can say that in report..
If shaking & weak and fall risk, that needs to be stated, has he fallen and gone to ER or dr for a check up after that., that is good for the record aspect..

You might explore our PD forum also..for help on meds & side effects and such..

As my dad got into his 80s w/PD additional meds had to be reduced & finally stopped due to effects and some weren't working anyway..so why take them..
His body could not process the mix i think..

Depending on what your dh meds are for, might be good to evaluate what is really needed, or not working, or too many SE (side effects)..[/QUOTE

Thank You for your time & input, he has switched atty already but they all seem the same, talk a big game then when you sign papers they sit on there butts do nothing because I feel they try to make it as long as they can to get that top dollar out of the case just my opinion, also his doctors have put all the info in writing and turned it in to SSD for there records, his atty at the hearing yesterday told the ALJ about no driving and all the info that has been listed above in comments, the only thing I was worried about is how he said the VE told he could go back to one of his previous jobs which is so crazy can not believe someone would say that to my husband in the shape he is in unbelievable, he can’t hardly walk and has fallen once almost cell couple other times but went into the wall at home but they say he can work in a warehouse lifting 50+ pound box’s driving heavy machinery reach over his head climb ladders wow unbelievable really sad world......Anyway Again Thanks To Everyone That Has Took Time To Give Us Info We Really Appreciate All The Kind Words/Info.....Thank You!!
JTL71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote