View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 12:13 AM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

OP: Glad you stopped the drinking. My dad drank all his life and passed at 95 and I'm not proud of that, but just saying it as a reference. He never complained of the neuropathy stuff that I know of. So perhaps many do not get it.

I ended up with neuropathy issues after a hip replacement mess and knee issues and advancing arthritis, but NEVER went to a neurologist as I learned SO MUCH at this forum. The docs will push pharma drugs and I don't want them, so why would I go to them, I wouldn't is the answer.

I use a lot of topicals and what really does help me at night especially is rubbing my feel with Topricin for pain, it's a homeopathic lotion and contains solutions that address nerve pain and other type pain. I wear socks to sleep and all day and keep my feet with Topricin and often Vicks Salve during the day....it all helps. Ultra Tiger Balm too. I love love love being my own doctor.

Grape Seed Extract that I've talked about a lot does help with the nerve pain issues. It's all posted here and there is a lot of good info to digest to work with. More than you'll ever hear from a doctor, believe me, this is truth.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Forthebirds (05-05-2020), Waking Light (01-30-2020)