Thread: Anger
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 11:06 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess101106 View Post
I'm on the keto diet and so is my bf. We decided to have a cheat day yesterday. I didn't eat much of my.food so decided I'd eat it later in the day. My bf put my food up for me. When I got ready to eat I noticed that he put his empty food carton in the fridge and threw my full carton away and got them confused. I got mad. Lime real mad. Yes it was an accident and I got over it quickly but I still got mad. He said normal people dont get mad over accidents. I disagree. If u accidentally hurt me I will still get upset. I didnt hold a grudge and got over it quickly but he still said anger shouldn't be displayed over accidents. I disagree. Just looking for insight.... thanks.
Jess,

Maybe it felt like a lack of regard for you and triggered anger that may not have been in proportion to the situation but what are you gonna do we're all human.

Yesterday I waited at the dealership for 2 hours for them to fix a small speaker that was under warranty. When they were done with my car I thought the speaker wasn't working properly and I was mad because I forgot to tell them not to wash my floor mats because they put them back in soaking wet and get the carpet wet which I find extremely upsetting. I lost my *****. Swearing and driving erratically 🤣 It felt good to release some of the anger and pain I am going through with my neuropathy but I know that my reaction was an exaggerated one🤷*♀️
Fay1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote