View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Distal Myasthenia Gravis?

Hello everyone, I used to post and have some engagement on Neurotalk many years ago. I'm just curious if anyone here has primarily distal weakness in hands and feet? I was a low positive for many years but I didn't have many ocular symptoms. I've heard of MG being the "snowflake" condition, but I don't see much on primarily distal weakness.

I wanted to add that I was DXed in 2007 with a low positive for MG. Even with the blood tests some physician's were skeptical but it is what it is. I didn't have many ocular symptoms for almost 8 years or so, but my right eye lid now doesn't seem to respond much if I squint or when I smile to take pics. It's doesn't droop at all just doesn't really move like my left one. I also have slight nystagmus at times. I get dizzy especially under florescent lighting. Migraines are big animal for me as well. Anyways, I just wanted to add that. I tested positive for binding antibodies and was positive for many years until about 2016. My testosterone levels were so low (252 with "normal" being 250-1100). I started some treatment and that was the first time I didn't have a positive antibody test so who knows.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote