Thread: Wonder #46
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 01:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Who Moi knows I really only wondered why he called me a lady because my wonder followed Addy's wonder and that's what she wondered?

I wonder if Who Moi knows that in no way did I think any of his comments about rude and crabby "ladies" where aimed at either myself or Addy?

I wonder if you know that I always hold doors open for others, no matter who is behind me?

I wonder if you know the only time I feel uncomfortable about the 'holding doors thing' is when I'm holding a door and some guy basically grabs the door from me and insists that I go through it first? (I mean come on! Just walk through and we will all keep on going! But even so, I still always, always say 'thank you'.)

I wonder if you know that I think it is polite to have my car door opened for me but I never expect it so I don't really give others the chance to do it for me?

I wonder if Who Moi knows I think it is very sweet of him to send me a PM to make sure I knew he wasn't referring to me as one of those rude ladies?

I wonder if Chemar knows that I also think it is great to see her 'wonder' along with us here?

I wonder if Alffe knows that I just read 'The Memory Keeper's Daughter' because my daughter read it first and recommended it to me and we both enjoyed it? I wonder if Alffe is considering reading it or if she has read it too?

I wonder if Curious would feel compelled to organize my closets ... and help me weed out a bunch of stuff so there is actually room to hang everything?

I wonder if Vicky knows that my kids and I really like Liptons Green Tea Citrus Iced Tea as well, but we prefer the non-diet version?

I wonder if Vicky knows I hope she has fun celebrating her anniversary?

I wonder what Auden's poem 'Stop All The Clocks' is about?