View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Yes, it can and that's why early or maybe fixable versions of pre -TOS is hard to dx.

Explore our TOS sticky threads, search our site for trigger points, spasmed muscles, posture, forward head.. lot of stuff you can work on your own home/self care pt plan while waiting on Drs & PT evaluations..

I will say a very good chiro, that also does PT modalities can do a lot much faster than months of standard PT.. low level laser(aka cold/soft laser) IFc stim, ultrasound .. all worked great for me .. and top rib mobilizations..

Yes Botox or blocks injections may work if the muscles are the main issues. search for posts on all those topics to find them faster....
https://www.neurotalk.org/search.php

I think it helps to jot down a list, starting with your worst symptoms and adding anything that has changed or is new.. keep it simple , maybe sharing it with your care providers might help them see the whole picture..
I is so easy to forget some things during Drs office.. and they never get everything in the notes.. and mistakes happen too.