Thread: Lyme Disease
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 10:35 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

I was a nurse and certainly can’t diagnose Lyme Disease for anyone but, I have chronic Lyme and there are so many variables. The CDC uses a two tiered testing, but as I say as do many other people that I know with Lyme Disease, There are many false negatives but, no false positives. May I ask why you related your symptoms to Lyme? Have you had other issues that lead you to think that Lyme was the cause of the other issues? I won’t ask “Where are you from?” Because that makes no difference. Lyme is everywhere. There is way to much information out there on the disease and treatment etc., I would ask you to go slow, do research, feel free to contact me, although I’m new here tonight and I don’t know my way around yet to get Private Messages or if they’re available here.

I don’t know what “Quote message in reply” means. I do have many years of experience with Lyme. Again, please go slow. It can be very overwhelming just do research about it. If you have a way of watching a documentary called “Under Our Skin” I highly recommend it. I’m not sure if Netflix or which venue still has it and it’s sequel is called “Emergence”. Both of them are actual Documentaries, I would leave it to the watcher to decide what they believe or don’t believe. I know I call it living in Hell! What other people think of what I believe is none of my business, I’m just trying to figure out things for my own survival and if I can help one person along the way, that’s a bonus. Good Luck and again, reach out if you need me.
Mark
Flmarcus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote