View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 02:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I used to have colorful, intense dreams... some good, some truly bad. But they were always vibrant with color.

When I was first dx'ed, they put me on Neurontin. My dreams changed to nightmares, ones I still can be upset by 14 years later. (They mainly centered around awful things happening to my loved ones)

As soon as I quit the Neurontin, that sx went away, thank you god. Now, I have the opposite problem.

I haven't had a dream in over 10 years. Seriously. It sucks, I have to tell ya. Not as bad as the nightmares, of course. But it takes a lot of the color and flavor out of life when you don't dream. I know, people are going to say I am dreaming, I'm just not remembering them... but it never used to be that way.

I don't know what to blame for this problem... could be because I only sleep in 2-4 hour snatches these days. Or, a side effect of meds. Or, a side effect of aids/epi/rsd. Or, maybe I am just too disillusioned with this world, lol!

Have you bothered to check and see if any of your dreams are coming true? Do things happen to people after you dream about them? I would also consider a more "paranormal" reason, too. A lot of what you describe also sounds like Astral Projection, or OBE's. I'm sure a lot of folks will get a big giggle out of that, lol...but I believe in more things than I can see or touch. (I have had several weird experiences that give me reason to believe.)

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote