View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Same page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evon View Post
Steve and Chris, we seem to be on the same page. Same age, dxs at approximately the same time and having trouble with dystonia and fatigue. I am currently taking Sinemet 25/100 4 x a day, and 14 mgs. of requip a day. In April my MDS switched me to 4 x a day because I had end of dose dystonia after about 3 hours. I push myself to do too much and often feel that I have over done it. Chris, you will probably find you do much better now that you aren't going to work. Stress is not a good thing besides you should take time for yourself now. I find that sleep and exercise have a great impact on how I feel, we need lots of both.
Evon

You are right about same page, I also take 4 x 125 Madopar (similar to Sinemet) a day, plus 2 x 100mg Amantadine and I am about to add a low dose of Mirapex to hopefully ease the end of dose dystonia.

Too tired to exercise while I was working so hope this will change now.
Need to get myself as well as possible as am going on a Med cruise in August - first time I will have been abroad since dx and nervous about it to say the least. More than anything i hate the fatigue.

At least when I start Mirapex I have the gambling/sex/shopping obsessions to look forward too ...............................

Chris
Suffolkchris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote