Thread: Myoclonus, Etc.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 02:13 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I welcome you as well and want to say that my daughter 56 suffered with anemia for probably 15+ yrs and went thru iron I'V's, blood transfusions and you name it everything they could come up with for her issue. Too many colonoscopies, which she will NEVER do again, and since using the HGH homeopathic gel I talk about so much here, her anemia is totally reversed. Docs were stunned with bloodwork a couple months ago. Her life has been changed and it costs her $4-5/daily for this incredible gel.

I use it too and I'm about 3 months behind her in using it as she didn't tell me about it until she really had results...so I'm using it a little over a year now... I'm 81.

Now a good longtime friend of her's who as lived with epilpsy probably since her late 20's or so and this friend went thru brain surgery for her ep, well the friend is also using the gel now probably closing in on a year and she is doing so well.

I can send you more info if you'd like. But if this interests you at all, look for my postings on this HGH gel. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nevsky (02-16-2020)