View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 06:22 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thanks Kiwi33 and Caroline2 for the detailed response and welcome. One of the reasons I asked the question is to gauge how much collective knowledge this great forum offers. I feel so helpless after having been to so many docs and they all telling me to go home and deal with it.

I am just now starting to try ALA, Potassium, Magnesium, and seeing some improvements. The sad truth is that no docs have ever asked me about my digestive problems, or even asked what I eat! When I was diagnosed with NAFLD 5 years ago, no dr told me to stop added sugars or what might be causing it. They are quickly to dismiss PN as yet another complication from diabetes and move on. I had a Never conduction study, but not an EMG. do you know much about that? I am all about the science and will not try anything before thoroughly investigating it. PN has turned my life upside down and I am simply scrambling for anything to get me back to normal functioning so I can work! It's becoming an existential threat! Any other pointers would be greatly appreciated, including dietary resources.
Thanks again for the response.
Cheers,
TheBedouin
thebedouin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote