View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 04:22 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Barb (Irish),

Thank you for your response.

I'm so sorry and feel for you and everyone here that has dealt with the pain, fear, frustration in diagnosis and challenges you all face. I truly believe it's hell.

I've been reading over this forum for quite some time as time has passed and my pain worsened with no diagnosis. It seems as though my current Podiatrist wants me to go back to the pain management doctor that specializes in CRPS again for sympathetic blocks, a 3 phase bone scan and whatever treatment he thinks will be beneficial in either ruling this out or at the very least, trying to break the pain cycle and hopefully find a problem. I believe the last time I had seen him was in early 2018 and I was able to walk more then and had far less pain.

Today I managed 11 minutes of painful walking to fix the bed and dress myself. I've been in bed all day with horrible nerve pain that just won't stop. I've had 3 EMG's, plenty of blood work and an MRI from my brain all the way down to my lumbar and all was normal. I had asked about Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome on many occasions as well as some type of nerve entrapment or irritation and was told it wasn't any of those issues.

It's gotten so bad that I lay here all night waiting for my husband to get up in the morning to massage my legs before he leaves for work. I'm exhausted but can't sleep due to pain. After he leaves, I eventually pass out from exhaustion for 2-3 hours and then start the day over again.

I am not a baby or whiner by any means, but this pain has brought me to my knees. I can't fathom the hell all of you are going through. Again, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone here by asking questions. This was not my intention. My doctors just keep going back and forth mentioning a possible RSDS issue and while I've read a lot online, I'd prefer to talk to those that deal with this monster.

Thank you again for your response, I really appreciate it and I wish you and everyone here better days ahead.
InPain1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote