View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 08:29 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thanks for this thread Bizi! And thanks for welcoming everyone. I've been diagnosed with unspecified bipolar, so apparently it's not actual bipolar, but I have had "clinically significant episodes of mood elevation". While depression has been more prominent in my overall lifespan, I've been more up as of the past couple of months, not hypo or at least not all the time, but generally feeling good. My hypo doesn't present with overspending or truly reckless behavior, so I wonder if I'm just having good days from depression. Depression definitely runs in my family on both sides, but I have a couple of cousins, one with bipolar something and another with schizo something. Unfortunately it isn't really talked about too much except when something happens. All I know is that they need their meds to be stable. It's really sad with one cousin because we grew up together and then he moved and ive only seen him once in 20 years (10 years back). I miss him! But I worry about him and those around him too. He has kids, but my aunt takes care of them. :/ But I am really digressing now.

Just happy to be here!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-21-2020), Dmom3005 (02-25-2020), mymorgy (02-22-2020), pink kitty (02-21-2020)