View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 02:20 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
As I've said my labs on thryoid came back in "NORMAL" range for years and years...we are not numbers and to find a doc to work with symptoms is GOLD. I came upon him in 2002, my dear D.O. -- old school and didn't live and treat patients by all the numbers. Getting thyroid tweaked could make a huge change for you GeeLuv. I believe that for everyone as we are not anti depressant drugs deficient. We are deficient in so much other natural things we are brought into this world with.
I'm sorry i must've overlooked this before, but what's Armour?

I have a good doc too and he's been prescribing me vitamin and herbal supplements and a diet overhaul...but i don't know. my mood still isn't good.
I guess to delve a bit further into this, at the time of the supplements, I was going through a really really bad situational depression and was trying the antidepressants only after the supplements and the therapy wasn't working. The AD and the anti-anxiety med I was given helped me get through some therapy sessions and process the situation...I mean, it is possible that my improved mood of late could be the depression finally going away (??) but that situation happened like 4 years ago now, so that's a pretty long time to be depressed if it was just situational. ya know? and even if it was situational (like, from my period once a month depression), I'd still need something...

as for thyroid, i'm not sure what more could be done. I'm on Levothyroxine and Liothyronine. and supplements like vit D, b-6 complex, zinc and iron...and the basics. i dunno.

----
not sure what these icons mean. does the ! alert the mods? well, guess we'll find out!
GeeLuv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote