View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 05:09 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

yeah, well I can't exactly control other people. That's what I meant. I understand I can control how I react though. Therapy is definitely being considered, but it's hard as husband pays the bills and does the driving, mostly, and I didn't really feel I got much coping help when I tried therapy before. I know i know not all therapists are the same, but I am not looking forward to the stress of trying to find a good one and dealing with my hubby's reservations and doubts about it. :/

argh! i should have quoted you because now I've forgotten what else you've said. Oops!

edit: oh ok, so this was the post about Armour. Thanks for the info. I'll try to remember this for my next appointment with my GP, who actually is in integrative medicine and naturopathy stuff (although I don't think he's an actual naturopath. I think my husband went to see someone else for that.) Speaking of these doctors and in regards to my other comment, all of these GOOD doctors are in the city and so that just makes travel even more of a pain. sigh!
GeeLuv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote