View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 04:18 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Batbite, I hope I'm doing this correctly and you see this....I have read all your posts and am sorry to hear of your ordeal. My experience resembles a lot of the physical symptoms you had post vaccine. Mine was a very friendly stray kitty scratch and possible bite in October 2019. All through the shots, I had mild muscle aches and light headedness. This was on their 'mild side effects' that the vaccine could cause. No worries until 10 days post vaccine, the side effects didn't resolve. . Was told by the Health dept. side effects should have resolved....Well as you already know, this set the stage for pure panic/anxiety. Symptoms progressed to Muscle aches arms/legs, Sharp knife like nerve pains anywhere at anytime all over the body, face and head. Now 3 months post last shot, side effects continue. I have seen a Neuro who did feel there was a post vaccine reaction and to f/u if worsening. Blood work and physical exam were negative. The Anxiety and Depression can make it so much worse. Your posts have given me some hope that I too, given time, will improve. I do have some good days, but still have the dark ones. I will refer back to your posts to keep reminding myself there is hope. So thank you for sharing your story.
Pryjmak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote