View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 03:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Mj and CBD

So starting off in college I tried marijuana and it may have led me down a path of depression and sleeping issues back in 2005. That led me to today where I am on disability for depression and anxiety.

Fast forward to 2011 where i was at a party and drinking and was offered pot again. I was in a good mood so maybe this time will be different. It was different i had a great night's sleep.

So in general today my opinion on pot is YMMV. But when cbd came out in stores i decided to try that. Well, I did have limited success. First I bought gummies which were called Just CBD, for me these gummies worked to relax and a little sedation as well, but not like a chemical sedation but more natural. These were 10 mg each cannabidinol. I also heard on CNN that CBD is metabolized in the liver so it can somehow block absorption of certain medications. So it's not totally harmless as they would have you believe.

They did not however help pain. For pain I think the creams/lotions are better. For that I went to Seventh sense in the mall, they had a CBD deep relief cream with arnica and menthol, not sure if it was the menthol but it seemed to work on tired and painful muscles. I also put it on my feet at night like some people put vicks vapor on their feet. So in general Ive had success with CBD, not so much with weed.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac

Last edited by bruegger84; 02-26-2020 at 06:33 AM.
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote