Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 02:49 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Hi, GeeLuv,

Would you say that recently (with your current medications) you have elevated moods?

Are these moods a problem for you?

M
Honestly, I've had some elevated moods in the past couple of months, but most of it is positive. I have been productive and haven't been sleeping all day and feel happy and confident...the only issues are when I don't sleep as much as I need and these are typically due to racing thoughts, anxiety, and possibly just from being online too much. I've been taking measures to help with that though. The honestly part is that I'm not sure if these current mood elevations are high enough to even be considered as even hypomania. I've been talking to a lot of folks with unipolar depression and they can experience similar sounding highs, especially after being depressed for so long and/or if incorporating dieting (fasting) or increased exercise into the mix. So, I don't know. But I've gotten much support on my issues from the bipolar community over the past few years that I am posting here (as well as in the depression forums). Hope you can understand that.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-27-2020), Dmom3005 (03-01-2020), mymorgy (02-28-2020)