Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 12:43 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Oh! I forgot I was digging. Well, I really didn't get much farther. Like I said, it's not very common. I'm on another forum and they don't let me talk about it in detail as they consider it self harm, but it's more of a compulsion to fix not harm in my case. I think the hair twirling bit might actually be more harmful than the nail stuff as the friction might be what's causing sores...but they didn't edit that. Anyway, I'd never had known there was even a name for this had I not made that mistake though. I was better with it since that night though. It's weird why it happens though. I don't think I was particularly anxious or anything that night...maybe I should try to find an appropriate forum on this site for this discussion, but so far I haven't gotten much feedback since it is rare.
Speaking of excoriation, I thought it wasn't as much a problem, but maybe it is! I noticed just as soon as I finished typing that last post I was the cuticles again. :/

Anyway,

Not a very eventful day.

Woke up early but took a nap. Made and ate lunch, but it wasn't enough for dinner...but I wanted to go visit the kitties and watch Lucifer on Netflix, so I did. Then had to scrounge together something for dinner. Hopefully it won't make me sick cuz it was leftovers. I feel ok at the moment. I really hope we can get pizza tomorrow and at my favorite place! I'm crazy craving it!!

Mood: okay
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-02-2020), Dmom3005 (03-01-2020), mymorgy (02-29-2020)