View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 06:18 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I wrote this

Could i have this? I'm bed bound and desperately trying to find out what's wrong. I have ehlers danlos syndrome (eds) and i have had severe back and head pain for years. I'm constantly having to turn over due to back pain. Also my neck got locked in one position and has been stiff ever since. Often i find that my back wants to lay one way and my neck wants me to lay the other. I also have had severe sickness and have had to be taking anti sickness ever since i got d&v. Ive hit my head several times and have had concussion. I have audit and visual hallucinations and eye sight issues. Dizziness. I have had stuff run down my throat causingvit to feel blocked for years. Sudden behavioral issues/ changes. I now can't even sit up or keep my neck up straight. Now i can't sit up without lower back pain and sickness. Agitation. Numbness in hands and legs. Can't feel pain. Sensitive to light. Memory issues. Panic attacks. Can't feel emotions, yet with a flick of a switch, I'm angry or crying. I have no idea why after. Aggression. Anorexia. Depression. Autism. Virtigo. Brain saps. Not responding to pain meds and i can't have morphine as that doesn't work and makes me sick. Nothing works. Normal mri and blood tests testing for antibodies. Frequent infections. Resistant to most antibiotics now. Also i have constant ringing in my ears. Also I've had a really bad ear infection, where i lost my taste buds and sense of smell. I've lost my taste buds now and sense of smell.
Also, i had urinary problems growing up and found that as soon as i laughed or bounced on my trampoline, I'd end up going. It was very embarrassing and i had to take this little blue tablet to help (can't remember what it was called)
My neurologist has diagnosed me with FND but i disagree!
I'm aware that not all my symptoms are relivent, but i thought I'd add everything

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Horselover7216 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote