View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 08:56 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

mine is constipation and often times gas besides cramps. II now eat bananas but I am afraid of most fruit. I read not to eat stone fruit. My friend uses a prescription powder for gas. I might ask my internist this week if can give it to me. i can't stop drinking coffee with cream. prunes work for me but they are high in calories. dried fruit didn't work. i stopped eating red meat and only have a little chicken. i just ordered a lot of chicken soup even though i know i am not supposed to eat the noodles. i just ordered a lot of anise in tea and seeds. i have ginger tea and ginger caplets. i should start having chamomille tea. i mentioned i think that fresh lemon with water and apple cider vinegar with water on an empty stomach do help stomach pains and possibly gas. i don't feel like eating vegetables except for creamed spinach. my diet is now atrocious. the bipolar and anxiety make everything worse. so far aplenzin is the only antidepressant that works for me. as soon as i get up i take it.
thanks so much
bobby
didn't wake up nauseated this morning.
oh the only laxative that always works for me is liquid magnesium citrate..
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-01-2020), Dmom3005 (03-01-2020), GeeLuv (03-01-2020), Mari (03-02-2020)