View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 03:54 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Help Help with managing drug interactions

Hi everyone,
I've already posted this message in the peripheral neuropathy subforum, but I figured I'd also post it here, in case anyone who lurks on here has any answers.

Recently I was diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy (via a skin punch biopsy). I've decided to try out taking vitamins B6, folate, and B12, as there is evidence in favor of their together reversing small fiber neuropathy (see: Management of diabetic small-fiber neuropathy with combination L-methylfolate, methylcobalamin, and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate. - PubMed - NCBI and Metanx in type 2 diabetes with peripheral neuropathy: a randomized trial. - PubMed - NCBI ).

The thing is, I'm already taking other medications for various health issues. Is there any consulting service (even a paid one is fine) that can guide me through the process of managing drug interactions? Or do you know of any professional who will offer consultations purely based around managing drug interactions? Ideally it would be best if they're also familiar with managing interactions between drugs and essential oils, as well as other natural supplements (such as berberine).

Many thanks for any help.
newToSFN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote