View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 05:38 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Ok, I've been following this thread but didn't know where it was going or if I could help...not sure I really can help, per se, but I've been through this. I have a rare condition that heats up the hands and feet. It's really sensitive in summer months or hotter climates. I have different issues with the hands and feet in winter, circulation/pain sensitivity related. The thing that has helped me is a tremendous amount of aspirin. I'm scared to admit this because I fear as soon as I start sharing these thoughts, it will stop working and I will go back to the painful hell that you now seem to be going through. With that being said, I'm also open to suggestions of topical creams if this should be necessary.

To give more of an example of my feet, they will turn red in the heat of the sun, even now, but only when I'm acclimatizing and/or if it's really hott will they start to like burn. It sucks most when you need to sleep and it keeps you up. Ive found myself sleeping on the floor during summer nights, because it's cooler, and I can put my feet up against the cool wall. I'm even barefoot when the rest of the year I'm in socks (due to the other issue. If feet get too cold then they'll start burning just as soon as I attempt to reheat them. Also, when cold, they turn blue and/or go numb even. It's not rheynouds.. but similar.)

Also helpful is getting on an anti inflammatory diet.

Best wishes! Hope you get to feeling better soon. I really mean it!
GeeLuv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote