View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 11:38 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Sounds like a plan!

I'm on again too, but I am waiting for someone who only comes on at night. I really think I'm gonna have to put my foot down though and stick to PMs.. But I've said it twice already and I continue to go back on my word thinking I just really like chatting with this person and they like it too. I don't wanna disappoint, but, this does waste a lot of time and hubby keeps saying I spend too much time online. He's not wrong.

Wow! Tuesday already? I'll bet it was long for you, but it seems like you were just talking about Jeff returning Tuesday like it was so far off. Anyway, glad he's home with you now.

I found myself sorta picking as I read this post and I immediately stopped. So that's good...the stopping part. Problem is last night was not such a good night for this. I too have a nail pretty short and my cuticle are bad and I am tender to the tough, so doing housework today wasn't as fun. I recently joined a FB group on this stuff and posted today. Haven't checked yet for replies. Not sure if ill get the help I need there, but it was worth a try as my fingertips are pretty much too bad to do much more at this point. I mean, yeah it's gross, but I've had worse (blisters and bad skin from eczema), but that wasn't by my own doing really. Both suck, but with picking there's the added shame as opposed to just feeling sorry for myself.

Ok, have a goodnight!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-04-2020), Dmom3005 (03-04-2020), Mari (03-04-2020), mymorgy (03-04-2020)