View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 06:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by suthernsnail View Post
desi, this is when my rsd flaired up after carpal tunnel surgery. i wish so much i wouldn't have had it. thanks to all of you for your support gail
Well then, Gail looks like we do have something in common! Gail, was your RSD caught early like mine? I wish I never had the CT surgery either I was due to have another surgery when this one healed up(Which turned into RSD) well, I was suppossed to have this surgery done on my left wrist, as the test showed I have CT in that one as well! As soon as my Ortho surgeon found out that this CT surgery was not going to heal, he said, you have RSD and I will not reccomend surgery on your left wrist! GOOD! LOL Here, turned out that I had more nerve damage in my left wrist then on my right wrist.. that I could not understand why my right wrist was hurting and not my left wrist?? maybe all along, I injured my wrist before the CT surgery and didn't even know?? am I making sense here?? anyway, Gail, I do HOPE THAT YOU GET THE HELP AND CARE THAT YOU SO DESERVE!! Love ya!! to you, Gail! Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote