Thread: Rsd/crps
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:20 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Rsd/crps

Hello everyone. Im new to this site and not very sure on how to navigate this site. Im interested in meeting people who have been diagnosed with RSD/CRPS. I have not been officially diagnosed due to them trying to rule other stuff out. However Im quite sure I have it because of some of my symptons after a fall I had last August. However I have so many questions about RSD/CRPS, Im needing support and suggestions and ideas of how to cope with all of this.

My symptons and less symptons that I have of this disease is so different than the norm so Im very confused and terrified at the same time. Maybe after getting to communicate here with everyone I will have more insight and leave here with some HOPE that I don't have it. My main symptons are redness on my feet ONLY when I stand or sit with my feet on the floor.BUT goes away after I recline.

The pain I have it NOT constant however I do have mild to moderate pain during the day especially when I walk. I also recently started the (burning) feeling and a few other weird strange feelings in my foot that I have no idea how to explain the sensation. But as far as the constant burn, swelling and constant pain I don't have. My pain Dr says I have some of the symptons but I don't fit the criteria. So I need help trying to figure of this out. Hope to hear back from some people dealing with this nightmare. God bless you all and praying for you all
Hopeless B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote