View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 09:15 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangOn View Post
I thought Dr. Hintz used a combination of the amino therapy and non Rx Lithium to resolve his bipolar? Again, this is just trying to remember what I read several years ago. A long while back, a friends daughter showed up with bipolar out of the blue while attending UCal Berkeley and her behavior was pretty bizarre in the manic phase. Why does bipolar seem to hit the high IQ/talented more frequently? Tragic.
Thank you for the suggestion of substituting L-Methionine. Our doctor never suggested that. Am I remembering correctly that after they resolved the depression/anxiety that some people could work back down to needing just the cysteine? Would this mean that the sulfur aminos are the back bone of the program and the 5-HTP, tyrosine, l-dopa are just trying to get you balanced faster? I am not a chemist type so understanding how it works takes me a bit of time and not too few questions, unfortunately.
Hi HangOn (or anyone that may know the answer),

Hope both you and your husband are doing well. I am not sure if either of you are on this protocol anymore, but I have a family member trying it and having issues with Cysreplete.

Therefore, I was curious is there were a particular brand of the L-Methionine that is/was being used since that's the next step? Would you be able to share this brand? I could try to google it unless you have a online store where I could look it up.

Any particular brands for the following:

1. 400 mcg selenium (this one especially as I know it's part of the L-Methionine protocol)?

2. 800 mcg folate/5-MTHF?
3. Calcium – 220 mg?
4. L-Lysine: 500 mg?

Thank you!
Victory is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote