View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 06:24 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Suri had six children unless it is five. Yohavitz told me that she and suri would discuss his inability to connect emotionally even though she knew he deeply loved her. Only towards the end did Suri tell me. All the kids got along very well. Suri was an exceptional mother. I didn't think to ask if Yohavitz talked to the other children about the father. She is 28 and her sister Hannah is 27 and getting married next week.. Yohavitz went to two matchmakers in New York. She said that is how it is done in her circle. I really wanted to just focus on her and her feelings and the good memories of Suri and her final days. I just asked about her father which made me so sad..He is a genius... Since he wanted her to die at home Yohavitz had to do all the caring of Suri. He did nothing.
My stomach has gotten so much worse since I found out she died. I have so much pain during the night. I just had warm lemon juice and apple vinegar cider. That helped. I wake up now teary eyed. She was the closest person to me on this earth and nobody else came even close..
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2020), Dmom3005 (03-11-2020), GeeLuv (03-11-2020)