Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:40 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Supposing I should update this since it's been a few. (Well, on other threads ) I'm just so tired lately! I suppose it could go hand n hand with being a bit lazy. I set an alarm and got up today and I'm gonna try to stay up this time...and exercise even!! (Just a little walk...oh! But I found a fun new video on arm exercises I want to try!) Funny! I was up and going by bedtime last night. Didn't want to sleep. But when hubby suggested I take a little walk inside the house, I dunno, I just felt like jumping into bed. I guess I wanted to be warm and cozy, but I did shake my leg for awhile to burn off some energy. I woke up again tempted to come online, but I finally went back to sleep. Then I woke up a third time when hubby got up for work. I still had 2 hours before my alarm, so I went back to sleep. (Like I said, I wanted to get up and stay up today). So now, I'm awake for the final time today (hopefully) and I'm ready to start the day!

Maybe I'll just stop at there. I was going to say something about my picking though. It's actually maybe a little better (?) But I did pick at one nail this morning. I'll go file it down so I'm not tempted anymore. I trimmed another possible temptation last night. I only have one more long nail left really, but it hasn't bothered me yet, so I'll keep it till it does.

Seriously, we are not our mental illnesses, but I do think it's important to keep track of these things, especially if you have to talk about them with a professional soon. I've been really bad about keeping a personal journal, so this is my outlet right now. I'm lucky, I guess, in that I haven't been really moody lately. It's just the sleep issues and the obsessive compulsive things (I eat compulsively too sometimes, like with pretzels-gluten free and crackers-Oh wait, those aren't GF tsk, tsk, tsk) but have also been trying to incorporate more healthy fats and veggies in my diet, so I think that helps.

Ok, I'm going to wrap this up (because I'm already boring and self hate, self hate-wait! What?!...guess I'm a little moody) before I drone on too much. Anyway, I appreciate the reads and the hugs. Take care everyone!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2020), Dmom3005 (03-11-2020), mymorgy (03-12-2020)