View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 03:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Anyone out there with COMPLETELY NORMAL testing - what should I do?

Just wondering if there was anyone out there with all the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, and have had all the tests done with completely normal results. Here is a list of all the the tests I've had done (MRI's - Entire Spine, brain, CT scan of abdomen/ pelvis, PET scan of entire body, full Blood Workup, full Rheum panel, multiple EMGs, Autonomic Sensory Test, Evoked Sensory Test (?), Tilt Table test, Skin biopsy for SFN)

My Neurologist things that I've had a comprehensive testing but I wonder if there's some obscure test/ diagnosis that they are dismissing (Celiac, Gluten, MCAS, etc)
The neurologist is chalking it up to Central sensitization syndrome. I don't feel like this is right as the sx have gotten progressively worse (from tingles in hands and feet to now numbness/ pain).

Just wondering if anyone has had similar results only to later discover some answers or had some other tests that revealed something? Any suggestions on where to go from here? Doctors just seem to want to throw meds -- have tried lyrica, gabapentin, and shot bursts of steroids (prednisone?) - nothing seems to work.
Joe2324 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote