View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 11:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gene - stopping by here on a more serious note - I'm so sorry that that jerk subjected Holly to that - and thank God it didn't go any further. My daughter, who is now 23, went thru that type of thing and beyond on God knows how many occasions unbeknownst to me or my hubby - this was around the age of 11 and up, and it went on for at least months, could have been years. It was the good Catholic family right on our block with three sons, all close around my daughter's age, and touching was only the beginning of what went on - 3 good little altar boys, and I only found this out about a year ago, TEN years after the fact - she kept it to herself all of that time. I swear, when I drive by their house, I want to throw a bomb inside or burn it down or something. The old man was abusive to his boys, and they so very kindly 'payed it forward' - it JUST MAKES ME SICK. She's got so many problems and battle scars now, and it's too late to do much now - now I understand some of her acting out behavior when she was around that age. So glad that type of thing didn't happen to your precious one.

GOOD FOR YOU FOR REPORTING IT RIGHT AWAY AND HAVING THE COURAGE TO DO SO.

What else can I say, Jacquie
Just Jacquie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote