Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 07:10 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Well, I feel there's still a bit of tension ...from the silence, but not from everybody. I was feeling ok today when things felt a little calmer, but again there's still silence from some of the particulars. I'm fine with giving them space, I just hope they know that I don't mean to be difficult or cause any trouble. It's just my life circumstances. I'm continuing to try to explain, but not overexplain...eh, maybe? I'm just really trying to find a balance of sanity. Might take some time for things to smooth out fully. Might still be some bumps, but hopefully it will be peaceful for the most part.

I'm sure there is much more for me to say in my journal today, but I'm not feeling very organized atm...and hubby's saying he needs the computer...so I guess I'll have to come back! Although one thing I know for sure, hubby just announced tonight that since he's the only one in the office today, he's going to be working from home from now on. This is going to require some cooperation and patience from both of us and might possibly change how often I get online too. So, please send us good thoughts!

Hugs to you all!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-16-2020), Dmom3005 (03-17-2020)