View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 10:06 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bean View Post
Hi from Bean Acres in beautiful east Tennessee. Just an update on the farm Oct 29th. The permaculture orchard is doing very well. We finally got a little rain and didn't have to water the trees last week. I am harvesting Lemon Balm this week (check out the medicinal properties of this herb...sounds very encouraging for PD. Memory, cognition, anxiety, spasms, restlessness, insomnia, anti-inflammatory. Will let you know how the oils, salves, tea, lip balm turn out. Also , first frost is predicted for the weekend and that means I can dig Ashwaghanda roots...which I have used in bought capsules...also good for PD, but the fresh homegrown roots are supposed to be more potent. The cooler weather is sure great for digging and spreading the wood mulch. This has really been a hot summer. May God bless you.....and the wind be always at your back. Aunt Bean
Dear Aunt Bean,
I would appreciate your view on what recipe would most closely provide an equivalent L-Dopa/C-Dopa dose to Sinemet 100/25?
A fava bean soup for example? I also wonder if cooking the beans reduces the natural L-Dopa/C-Dopa content or maybe not by much?
Kind regards
Simon
SGriffith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote