Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 01:55 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

It's starting already. The madness. I was creaking the floors too much while he was in a meeting. I hope being in the kitchen was ok because I was mopping. Sounds like he's still on a call, but I think I can do some sweeping and dusting upstairs. Hopefully that won't be too noisy. Dont recall if the upstairs floors are as creeky or not. Guess well find out! Also going to see if i can find my coloring book and pencils while im up here. Frankly, this coloring book is a bit stressful though with all the details (its a mandala book). I dunno. Will give it another try though...

Now I worry I might be online even more if I have to be quiet! Eh hem. No, I'm sure I'll find some things to do. And apparently it's nicer weather today, so maybe ill get outside for a bit...but I'll have to cross hubby s path to go change though...actually, same for brushing my teeth. Meh! I may have to go to brushing my teeth first thing in the morning again. I know some folks actually think this is better, hubby included, but I prefer to brush after breakfast and coffee.

Ok, well, I think I'm gonna go try to do some more stuff offline now. See ya a bit later probably!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-17-2020), Dmom3005 (03-17-2020), mymorgy (03-18-2020)