Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 11:45 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Oh wow! I thought I posted again but I guess I'm getting my irl journal mixed up with this. Ha!

Yes, I wrote a lot in that journal tonight as this device was charging and I didn't want hubby yelling at me for being distracted while cooking again. He was upset that I was cooking so late though, which is why I'm surprised I hadn't posted here again after my last post. What was I doing all that time?? Well I did have to wash dishes so I could cook and I had to prep the meat, then I watched some tv with hubby...ohhh, maybe I was on my other forum. Yep yep! I was. But the fact is, I was just so tired today and I wanted to snuggle with him and watch the last show. He wanted t too. He is going to have to learn that we can't do that in the day if he wants me to maintain my regular schedule. Ughhh this is gonna be rough! But we'll get through it somehow.

Oh, I'm needing to schedule some more appointments with the GP, bloodwork for me and a follow-up for hubby. Was gonna do it today but had to wait for hubby to get off the phone to ask him if that's what he wanted. We wasted time debating whether we should schedule if they might get canceled due to this virus ****. I said I think we should at least try and have them in the books. So we agreed, but by then I had to do other stuff and didn't get to call today. But now I'm worried that my appointment next week, after all this talking about it and prepping for it and having it rescheduled already, that it might be canceled. I would just hate that! This Corona is just utter **** man! I'm already so tired! Sigh!

Well, I'm getting sleepy...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-18-2020), Dmom3005 (03-18-2020)