View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 06:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thanks so much. I still have a stomachache and didn't sleep well as usual. Yesterday I was getting my refill of aplenzin. I was told it would cost me 630 dollars. I got so upset because that is the only antidepressant that works and I usually pay 20 dollars. After about five phones to the pharmacy and epic in the late afternoon it was resolved and I only have to pay 20 dollars. It was so much stress. I just had two glasses of lemon juice that might help.
My friend Kathy called the day before and started the conversation that the senior center luncheons were closed. Why did she do that? I told her I haven't gone to them in a long time. If I were still going I would know. Now I don't know how much longer I will be friends with zeynep.. She called in the morning right after I found out that they were trying to charge 630 dollars. I was so stressed out because I can't afford it and she said to talk to a therapist. She always dumps her problems on me.. She always talks about all her travels. Finally she asked me if I had been anywhere besides Fiji. i gave her an incomplete long list..
paul the new guy called and asked if he could get me anything...so sweet.
i don't know what to do.
my stomach still hurts.
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-18-2020), Dmom3005 (03-18-2020), GeeLuv (03-18-2020)