Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 10:57 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Awe! That's a bummer!

I'm feeling like doing what you did Bizi, in the sense that I give up posting on my journal threads on PC. I'm not sure though. I mean maybe somebody out there is still reading. But my head and heart hurt right now as those threads don't get much attention now...like this does. (Thank you folks) Maybe it's just how I'm feeling because of how I woke up today.

Feeling mopey right now. Think it's because of the exciting dream I had about when my life had hope and a promise...ok, I mean I have that in a different way now, but back then I just felt creative and alive. Now my creativity seems to only happen in my dreams. :/

P.s. I'm also kinda disappointed at how I just can't find the desire or even reason for getting up in the morning and doing anything but get right online. Especially on a day like today, I really need that energy boost I get from my online friends and supporters. I've been taking my meds that require an empty stomach, and now I must get up and eat. I woke up an hour earlier than planned for today, so once again, I am tired...but I'm really trying to do all the right things...like I said though, it does get very hard when I can't find the desire or the reason for all of this. :/ But it's there, somewhere, I guess.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-18-2020), Dmom3005 (03-18-2020), mymorgy (03-18-2020)