View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 11:13 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Sorry you are unwell. *hugs

The snoring part made me laugh though because the night before last, when I stayed up late, apparently I kept hubby up for a while in the night because of my snoring. Lol Sorry, I don't know why it's funny...actually, I do! It's because he's usually the one keeping me up with HIS snoring. :P I hate it how he can just knock right out to sleep most nights and I'm left awake for at least 30 minutes to an hour before I can sleep. Last night I was pretty good though, I think. Must have been if I woke up and was awake an hour earlier. Thing is, I'll be tired later most likely. In fact, I just want to fall back asleep right now, but I'm too hungry and I don't want to miss my soap in an hour.
You're our friend and confidant too!

Also, I was starting to feel a sort of codependent relationship forming with my former T, because she'd let me write essentially, my daily journal to her. Actually, she encouraged it! But I started to think how this might not be good for me in the end because...well frankly I forget my reasoning, but I just knew it wasn't healthy, so i slowed it down till i eventually stopped. So, you are not alone, but if you really feel uncomfortable about it, let her know. Maybe the two of you could come up with ways where you could ease into feeling less dependant.
Best
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-18-2020), mymorgy (03-19-2020)