View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 01:13 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeLuv View Post
I have too much time on my hands honestly. That's why i'm on so much. Plus, I don't have anyone to talk to irl, and I'm quite the extrovert, apparently. But i am trying to cut back some...then again, as soon as I'm making some progress there, some new opportunity comes along. lol But I'll focus on what I cut back right now. I'm pretty much off Facebook, I only go on Twitter once or twice a day at most when it used to be 4plus times. I've added some I follow, but I've muted other accounts and/or shut off retweets on some too. And as much as i adore this one friend, im not messaging her there daily either. Have essentially cut out 3-4 or 5 forums, except i do, very occasionally check 2 or like 1.5 of those 5 and only 1 thread on there. ohh, actually, it's 6 forums i've cut, but i've cut the 6th one awhile ago.

hmm, maybe it would be the less or at least the same if i said what i still use...but maybe not.

Alright, well, gonna finish eating and then watch some I know what you did last summer movie with hubby.
Gee Luv,

I'm doing twitter too. Somedays, I like it. Other days, I get annoyed.

=-=-=-=-
Be alert to groups offering opportunities online.

I image that our culture will figure out ways for us to stay connected to
other people at home by doing yoga, crafts, book talks,
. . . some for free, some with a small fee.

And these organizations will set up these activities in order to keep us
home.

It's also likely that people are working on new T.V. formats that engage and connect us in new ways.

M
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-19-2020), Dmom3005 (03-20-2020), GeeLuv (03-19-2020), mymorgy (03-19-2020)