Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 03:42 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

mymorgy- not sure what regency romance novels are

bizi- what can we do to help each other? I'll have to get back to you on that. Do you have ideas?

Ok, I know y'all are still processing last night's post, so no rush on this one. Just my thoughts for today. I'll try not to post again until everyone gets caught up. Thanks and hugs! <3

Ok, trying something a bit different today. Let's see how well this works.
So things are going ok, no major conflicts or anything, but I'm just getting very stressed and overwhelmed. I managed to call GP office and schedule appointments for me and hubby-goodI also got food prepped, washed most dishes, cleaned countertops and even began the deep clean process of the oven/stove (half done. hope this won't be a prob for hubby).I'll have to sweep and mop again because of this mess, but it's not too bad. It can wait another day or few.
As far as social contact, I'm still excited about all the friends I have and have been making as of late, but I don't think I can keep up today. Gonna have to step back from a few things. I wanted to go on an old forum and give out my Twitter address to a few folks there...but it can probably wait.
Found a new interest thread "what song is stuck in your head". that's always fun, but I am also trying to pay less attention to other threads for now, just to balance it. Maybe switch it up every other day or somthing.
Oh!!! Writing Camp!!! So I got word from one person last night that she'd be interested in a group with me. I haven't heard anything more today. It's still early. Folks don't usually decide groups until the last week of the month. Still uncertain now how or what I'm going to do as my writing project. "Blogging" (or journaling) is my main focus atm.
The month of April is going to be chaotic as it is because hubby and I have plans. Not sure just how much it will affect day to day, but I do have to shift focus on certain things (like meals.)
Speaking of meals, I was so hungry this morning that I forgot to take my meds on an empty stomach. Well, I took the probiotic, but forgot my thyroid meds until right before my first bite. I think it's fine once in awhile though. Still, it shows you how distracted I am!

I managed to brush my teeth right after breakfast/coffee today though. Just prioritized myself (well, not that I enjoy brushing, but i do feel better afterwards) this time, and THEN got to food prep and cleaning...and that appointments call. I am neglecting something else right now, but i'm sorry, I just needed to sit down and take this break atm. Thing is, it's a good thing that brings me peace though...
speaking of peace, I also need to workout. I feel like running, jumping, dancing- all of it right now! Unfortunately, I'd feel too guilty taking time away from my chores. I keep saying "i'll work out at night", but that's not always happening anymore.
It's tv night...sometimes I can actually work out during these shows. I can do my yoga stuff...maybe if I walk beFORE the shows, I can finish with yoga...that would mean working out by like 7 or 7:30...um, but when will I have dinner?? I'm planning to eat lunch here soon. it's almost 4...Not sure if I can wait until 8 to eat...especially since I'm not even sure how much food there IS for lunch. I need to allow time to cook too, so maybe 4:30-5:30 or 6 I can do that...then take some more downtime before working out.
Sounds like a plan! Now as long as there are no more unforeseen interruptions...
Also, fyi, my kinda goal bedtime is between 12:15am and 1am. So for an internet cutoff, I'm thinking 11/11:30?? It helps me relax before bed!! I dunno.
Ok, I think I did kinda ok on my "trying something different"...although it looks different on this screen, so I've probably failed once again. haha Not gonna tell you the plan just yet because I don't want any of us overthinking this right now.
Peace!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-19-2020), Dmom3005 (03-20-2020), mymorgy (03-20-2020)