Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 05:40 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

So, I'm kinda taking the day off today. Well, it was supposed to be a day relaxing with hubby, but I kinda had a breakdown today. Ended up napping. Now I don't know what is to happen but I just wanted to stop by real quick before battery dies and before I eat lunch. Think my appetite is coming now. Anyway, that has been my day in a nutshell. The breakdown was from dreams I had and waking up to a little disappointment from someone (not here) that really bothers me but I think I just have to get over it. Also, the straw that broke the camel's back was when hubby pointed out one of my flaws, not even in a malicious way, but it just bothered me as I was already sensitive. I think the greatness of having fantasy celebrity obsessions is because they dont know your flaws so you can just imagine them loving you unconditionally...(not to say hubby doesn't love me like that....i hope you know what I mean). Bleh! Just bleh!

Ok, rant done.

Now to go eat lunch and try to get my head on straight.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-23-2020), Dmom3005 (03-23-2020), Mari (03-23-2020), mymorgy (03-23-2020)