View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 10:42 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Rabies vaccine

Hello everyone, I am experiencing some pretty scary symptoms that have taken over my entire life!! I received the 1st does on March 6 and two hours later I had numbness and tingling in my right fingers with pain in my right arm. This progressed to include pain in right leg and numbness and tingling. This later for about 7 hours, after those symptoms went away my left thigh became very weak and felt like it was extremely heavy this lasted all night. The next morning I woke up and had this tingling sensation on my right shoulder that went up into my jaw and finally I started to get a headache that felt like a vice grip around my head. I went to the hospital and they did a MS workup and found nothing. Didn’t know it could be due to the vaccine at the time. This all started because my daughter had two bite marks and we found a bat in the garage. Because of this prior to getting the shots I had two panic attacks one I had numbness and tingling in my legs . The second one I thought I was going to die from rabies because my right arm felt like a blood pressure cuff on it and that lasted off and on for 5 days and this was before I the vaccine. I don’t remember having any animal bites. My mother’s cat did scratch me back in October but she has her vaccinations and is an indoor cat.

Ever since then I get these symptoms that come and go, the numbness and tingling the muscle pain and weakness, General feeling of being unwell and on and off headaches that really aren’t so bad. It’s now starting to turn into small muscle spasms here and there along with my jerking when I fall asleep. I have had really bad insomnia the past couple days and my anxiety is through the roof! Also my throat feels like it tightening or sometimes it feels like something is stuck in it. I have one shot to go and I don’t know if I can do it! The throat thing is scaring me the most!!!
Cchines is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote