View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 10:44 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

poor cecilia. she just called and said she broke her pelvis in three places a few days ago. I had sent her a funny email something like trump was so full of sh@t that now we don't have any toilet paper. she didn't write me back.
She has had walking pneumonia undiagnosed (sp) for months. A long time ago she had throat cancer and was given a 50 50 chance of survival. She also had two accidents that weren't her fault in the past years and broke a hip and in another her arm. a nice woman is walking her dogs three times a day. she is a sports addict and was so upset that trump's virus killed that.
this morning I wrote my nephew that I was overeating and I forgot what else.
He said cut down the eating, open the windows and take a short walk. I said I was mentally ill and couldn't control myself and was afraid to walk by myself because I fell a few times and my balance is bad and I can't open windows cause workmen are working on my terrace etc. Then I said I wouldn't know where I would be if it weren't for alice paying my rent. I said that he had two brothers and a rich father and couldn't understand. I haven't heard back from him.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-23-2020), Dmom3005 (03-23-2020), GeeLuv (03-23-2020)