Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 02:45 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Alright, so if I don't do this here and now, I may not be able to chat with you folks today as I'm getting super stressed/busy again. It's probably more in my head though, so maybe jotting down a few thoughts will help. So let's see.

Had another troubling dream this morning, which led to me losing a bit of quality sleep. Oh well! It was bound to happen since I stayed up late last night (2am) and hubby had to work at 8am right on the other side of the bedroom door. so yeah, little less sleep or quality sleep than preferred, but I'm doing alright otherwise.

So today on the to do list really isn't that much, except that one thing has been very stressful (I won't be talking about that here though).

Have to cook. I'm making a chicken meal that I did the other day that was new, but not really because I pretty much use the same ingredients, maybe just a slightly different combo.

Then I have "that thing".

The other thing is, that appointment with my GP that I've been planning and stressing and straining about for almost 3 months that was scheduled for this week has been canceled due to this damn covid-19. I'm super emotional about it frankly, but I won't elaborate on that hell right now. I have to give them a call back to sort out when and how I'll get my bloodwork done and refill my prescriptions. I'll need a new appointment for that. Curses!!

I apologize, I'm a bit angry today so my posts here aren't as pleasant as I would like. But I'm human and I'm a very emotional being, so this is just one of those emotions and I feel safe to share it here with you...even if I'm a little embarrassed of myself sometimes.

Ok, well, I think that's about it for this post. Time to go cook!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-23-2020), Dmom3005 (03-23-2020), mymorgy (03-23-2020)