View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 03:47 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Sometimes my flares with the neuropathy (needles and pins from the knees down) and my whole body vibrating went on for hours. A couple of times I sat up at the dining room table all night just trying to maintain, and nobody can tell me it was just anxiety. Anxiety plays into it, yes, but this was neurological. I won't review all I went through, it's all in earlier posts.

Recently, a month ago, My husband and I became sick. I don't know, and we will never know if we had Covid-19 as we didn't get tested. My husband ended up with pneumonia. We are both recovered without hospitalization. I only mention this because it was the first time I'd run a fever since feeling really recovered from my rabies vaccine episode, AND, while I was running a fever, the darn auditory hallucinations recurred whenever I was drifting off to sleep! Same thing...heard the phone ringing when I KNEW it was not, so there must be some residual effect. As you recall, my neurologist said the auditory hallucinations were small seizures in a part of the brain as I fell asleep, that triggered the memory of a phone ringing. Running a fever must have caused it to happen again. Since recovering, no more phone ringing problem.

It sounds as if you are having some serious side effects. I hope you recover as successfully as I did. Keep us all posted.
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote